1. Information we use to provide the service
We collect a variety of information from a variety of sources, including our users, information that users submit to us.
Users of our Service (“Users”) may provide us with various information through the Service.
This includes :
- User contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number
- If we provide a payment option, we may collect Payment Data;
- We may also request and users may provide additional information when they create an account with us.
- If you purchase any of our subscription-based online services, you may be required to provide payment and/or credit card information and other information to validate your payment method and identity. We will use this information to respond to your purchase request.
- Information we obtain from other sources.
- We may also obtain information from third-party sources we trust, such as reputable data providers, or public sources and methods, such as information available on public APIs and on the Internet.
- We refer to all of the above information mentioned in this Section 1 as “Service Information”.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect various information from our users when they visit our website or use our service. We refer to this information, which we describe below (in this Section 2), as “Website Information”.
Cookies are files that websites and online services create and access on your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your device. Our Service may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies, and other types of local storage (such as browser or plugin-based local storage). If you use the Service, your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies or local storage you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website or other websites.
If we provide a mobile application, we or third parties may collect information similar to the data mentioned above. In this case, we may also collect unique device identifiers (such as advertising IDs) and other types of mobile-specific information. For example, depending on your device and/or browser settings, we may collect the geolocation of your device.
3. Use of Service Information and Website Information
a. How We Use Service Information
We use Service Information for several purposes:
- To provide, evaluate and improve the Service.
- To analyze the use of the Service.
- To otherwise administer and troubleshoot the Service.
- To create new products, services and tools that we may use internally or offer to others, including customers.
b. How We Use Website Information
We use Website Information to provide, improve, maintain and evaluate the Service, including as follows:
- To understand or analyze how you use the Service and how we could improve or modify it.
- To verify your identity and create your account.
- To send you updates, emails, newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To send you advertisements when you are on the Service or visit other websites (or other media channels and applications); create, adapt, deliver and study the effectiveness of advertising and promotional materials both on and off the Service; and to perform other analyses.
c. Additional Uses of Information.
4. Sharing your information
a. We may share Service Information with the following parties :
Companies that perform services for us, with us, or on our behalf, including, but not limited to, advertising and data platforms and companies (or those that work with our customers and business partners), service providers technical infrastructure and technical and customer support, hosting providers, billing and payment support providers, and data enhancement platforms.
Business and data partners, as part of the creation of new services and data solutions
- In any other circumstance where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted by law to share it.
b. How We Use Website Information
- With companies that perform services for us, with us, or on our behalf, including, but not limited to, advertising and data companies, technical infrastructure and technical and customer support providers, vendors hosting providers, billing and payment support providers, advertising, data enhancement and marketing partners, and email service providers; And
- Unrestricted when information is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
c. We may share both Service and Website Information :
- Along with other members of our growing family of companies.
- As part of efforts to detect and address fraud, credit risk, security issues or technical issues.
- Unrestricted when information is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
- As part of important corporate events. For example, we may share or disclose information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets – such as in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation – or take steps such as due diligence in anticipation of such an event.
- When we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements; when we believe disclosure is appropriate in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, potential violations of our terms (such as our Terms of Service), or alleged violations of third-party rights; or when we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property, and safety, our employees, our users, or another person or entity (the disclosures described here may involve sharing your information in good faith with, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, courts or other parties); And
- In any other circumstance where we have the appropriate consents or are otherwise permitted by law to share it.
5. Analytics, Advertising and Do-Not-Track
Ad Technology Providers
As with many websites and web services, data about your activities on our Service may be collected by us or by ad technology providers for use in serving advertisements (online and offline) tailored to your characteristics, activities, interests and other factors. . For example, we may “retarget” you with advertisements for our service when you visit our website.
These advertising services may track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of the automated technologies described above, and they may use this information, along with other information they receive from us, or other sources, to serve advertisements to you. We and third-party vendors may use first-party and third-party cookies together, along with other automated technologies and, in some cases, additional information, (i) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on past visits to our Service or other factors and (ii) to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with such ad impressions and ad services relate to visits to our Service or other factors.
You can visit the “Network Advertising Initiative” “Consumer Opt-Out” page or the “Digital Advertising Alliance” “Consumer Opt-Out” page to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from many companies involved in this type of advertising. advertising, for example, advertisements based on your internet browsing activities. Opt-outs apply only to the browser in which you set them. For example, if you set the opt-out while using Firefox, but then use Chrome, the opt-out will not be active in Chrome. To unsubscribe in Chrome, you will need to repeat the unsubscribe process.
6. Your Choices and How to Delete Your Content and Information
We may provide self-service options to update your account information and indicate your service preferences. To learn more, go to Settings >> You.
If you are a consumer and do not want information about you to be included in the services or data outputs we offer, please submit a request on this website. We will retain your information to prevent it from being passed on to our customers. Please note that this will not remove your data from the databases of other parties (such as our customers or other data providers) who may already have your data.
7. Deleting your account
To delete your account, please submit a request on this website from the email address we have registered for your account. We reserve the right to permanently delete your account from our systems immediately or at any time upon receipt of the request or to retain a record of the account for a period of time for legitimate business purposes and as required by law. In some cases, the removal process may take some time. Account deletion by itself cannot (and likely will not guarantee) full or complete deletion of any content or information you have posted or submitted to the Service.
We understand the importance of the security of the information we collect, but we cannot promise that our security measures will eliminate all security risks or prevent all security breaches. When you provide information to us, you do so at your own risk. Please help do your part by taking steps such as (1) using a strong, unique password for our Service that you don’t use elsewhere, (2) keeping your password confidential and changing it periodically, (3) access our Service only from devices that have an up-to-date operating system and anti-virus protection, and (4) notify us of any suspected unauthorized activity or breach of privacy of your login credentials. Taking these steps can help reduce the risk or impact of certain security threats.
9. Third Party Links and Services
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
11. Information for residents of European territory: our legal bases and your rights
Our legal basis: If you interact with our service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom (the “European Territories”), our legal basis for processing the personal data described above may vary depending on the personal data in question. and the context in which we collect it.
Usually, we process personal data about you based on your consent or a legitimate interest. We may also process data to comply with our legal obligations or to perform a contract you have entered into with us.
To contact us with questions about the legal bases we rely on to process your personal data, please email privacy@SoContact.com.
Privacy Rights of European Residents: Residents of a European territory have the following rights under European data protection law:
You have the right to access, rectify, update or request deletion of your personal data. To submit a request to exercise these rights, you can send your request by e-mail to privacy@SoContact.com or contact us at the address below for more information.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. To submit a request to exercise this right, or to otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data, you may email your request to privacy@SoContact.com or contact us at the address below for further details. information.
- If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of personal data carried out prior to such withdrawal, nor any processing of personal data that we undertake based on legal bases other than consent (such as legitimate interests).
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. Please contact us at privacy@SoContact.com with any questions you may have and before filing a complaint so that we can answer your questions and attempt to help you resolve the basis of your complaint. If you choose to lodge a complaint, contact details for data protection authorities in European territories are available on the European Data Protection Board website.
In some cases, we act as a data processor for our Users (for example, when communicating with prospects for our Users). Where we act as a data processor, you should direct any request to exercise your data protection rights to the relevant User of our Service, not to us. If you are unsure whether we process your personal data as controller or processor in a specific context, you can contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Data retention : The data we process in connection with the provision of the Service is non-sensitive personal data and is not subject to any industry-specific data retention requirements.
We retain such personal data for as long as it is useful in our products, either as an actual data point or to derive, correct or validate other data points, and as long as we are satisfied that the data is accurate and reliable.
We delete personal data when (a) it is no longer used for any purpose, (b) a data subject objects to us processing their data in accordance with their GDPR rights (unless we have a valid legal justification for the keep, for example to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations). We also keep personal data that is necessary to keep in a deletion file, i.e. if we obtain someone’s data again, we can exclude them from use.
SoContact’s use of information received, and SoContact’s transfer of information to any other application, from the Google APIs, will comply with Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
13. Changes to this Policy
14. How to contact us
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
Company number : 14767316